Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Versatile Bloggers.

So  as you may have heard, Just Us Dolls Here is giving away a 'Versatile Blogger' award! Now I know that there are tons of amazing AG bloggers, but there are a few that stand out in my beautiful head. :D
Therefore, I nominate:
Ali, at girloftheyearstudios
Sitara, at Starlight Studios

These are two *amazing* bloggers that I hope you check out!
Now for the seven facts about me:
1) I'm OBSESSED with the show 'Doctor Who'! {search it up} Matt Smith is my favorite, but David Tennant is a close second. I also like the show 'Sherlock'. STEVEN MOFFAT IS EPICAL!
2) I LOVE Harry Potter! My favorite character is Luna Lovegood, she's just so awesome!
3) The songs 'Cornerstone' and 'Mardy Bum' by the Arctic Monkeys are constantly stuck in my head!
4) Typos bother me ever so dearly. 'Nuff said.
5) I love to take pictures with my camera.
6) Randomness rules my world. Literally.
7) I don't like my American accent. I really don't.

If you'd like to participate in the Versatile Blogger award, here are the rules:
Rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog.



Ciao for now, Olivia.

No comments: