Sunday, March 25, 2012

Informing Information

Hello there, my dear buds! ^_^ During my leap of absence, I gained two more followers! *PARTY TIME!* Thank you so much, more posts to come! I realize I haven't been here in a while, but I'm not dead, honestly! Just been real busy. Father Xenophilius (aka my dad) banished me from the laptop because of 'something quite terrible', as father would say.
Well, remember how I said my aunts/cousins were coming over? Well they did. And it wasn't pretty. Dad rented a small apartment with a great view of the Eiffel. Since it was raining, (as it always does in Paris)  there was a leak in the roof. Then it just came downhill from there. The food got wet, the power went out, the tap water was freezing, and when Dad shouted for help, I was snuggled into my Snuggie taking a nap.
I then woke up and realized that I promised my Dad that I would help him with setting everything up, and basically making his sisters think we were rich. Great daughter, aren't I?
But Dad finally forgave me for my siesta, and we are currently in Spain. But he didn't let us go to the spa in Nice. But from my experience, Barcelona totally beats Nice spas all the way.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I made it into to PAGMA (Professional American Girl Modeling Academy) season five!

Wait hold on. DOCTOR WHO MARATHON!

Ciao for now, Olivia.

No comments: