Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cupcakes. Robots. Olivia. Feature Film!

Hello peeps! (Heh, get my Easter reference?) Anyways, I'm in Wales right now, staying at my ex-half twice removed uncle in-law, Louis's house.  Since it's almost Easter, we'll be taking a quick flight to Paris so we can attend mass at the Notre Dame.
Anyways, on to IMPORTANT news. I am starring in {another} feature film produced by girlyiscute studios! My first film was 'Pink Christmas', which you should definitely watch. (Find it on girlyiscute's page!) Now I'm really excited, but I can't tell you what it's about. We wrapped up the filmimg a while ago, and we're just adjusting a few things. There will be more updates to circulate around the interwebs later! I'm not entirely sure when the release date is going to be, but we're aiming for a spring break premiere date via YouTube! So we just wanted to let you guys know that.

cardiff smells of happiness and pajamas.

PS...I got 2nd place on Just Us Dolls Here's March photography contest! I'm extremely excited that I got second place on my first ever contest!

Ciao for now, Olivia.

No comments: