Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shiny Teeth

Hello everyone! So we're still in Spain, and as lovely as it is here, Dad says we're going to visit out ex-half twice removed uncle in-law. Apparently, he lives in Wales, which I'm super excited about, because I've only been to Wales once during Christmas (I've got a brief post covering all that jazz), and it wasn't great, so I'd love to enjoy Cardiff, thank you very much.

Well, anyways, Luci got braces! The paperwork was kind of confusing, since Dad had to use Siri to translate practically every word ('twas in Spanish). But, alas, Luci's teeth with be as beautiful as....something very beautiful that I can't think about at this very moment.



Well, that's basically all I had to say other than RAVENCLAWS ROCK YOUR SOCKS.

P.S. We'll be holding a writing/photography contest at 10, 15 followers! Tell all your compadres about Cupcakes. Robots. Olivia. and receive a virtual cupcake. (you realize you will not be given an actual cupcake.)

Ciao for now, Olivia.

No comments: