Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome to Italy.

It's 3:30 right now, and boy am I exhausted. We arrived in Rome at about 2:17 when I specifically wrote down 2:00 sharp. Now I'm figuring out how this is going to affect the rest of the day, maybe even the rest of my life.

I showed Dad my schedule on the plane, and he gladly accepted it, so right now, we're shopping & sightseeing. Luci & I shared a slice of pizza and an iced tea near the Tower of Pisa. Coinkadink? So far, we've been shopping for an hour and a half, and we've only checked out three stores & had four restroom stops, or as Luci claims it to be, a 'calling'. I guess she had too much iced tea. >.< Well, Rome is quite beautiful, a lot prettier than Venice, in my opinion.. ;)

Happy New Year's Eve!
PS.. errmm.. I found out that you're supposed to wear dots on New Year's Eve for good luck. I think it's a superstition that originated in China. Too bad I'm wearing stripes! Eeekk! Wish me luck!

Luci & I pose as Dad captures a picture of us to commemorate our 'travels in Italy' as he calls it. It sounds really fancy when he says it, though. So picture a man saying that with, like, a Scottish-American accent.


Ciao for now, Olivia.

No comments: