Thursday, December 29, 2011

An Introduction to Olivia.

Alright, so last night was crazy. We landed in Liverpool, England [not Mexico] and got chased by a hobo in the airport. Turns out the hobo was just a kind sir who was informing us that we left our luggage on the conveyor belt. When he told us, I wanted to slap myself in the face. I was in charge of luggage duty in my family. And if the hobo incident wasn't enough, when we were going to take a train to our hotel, Dad must've lost the tickets or something while we were running through the depot. Nice one, dad.

Wait a minute... something is missing. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Oops. Common mistake. I'm still jet lagged, so don't blame it all on me. My name is Olivia. Olivia Luna Lovegood, to be precise. I have curly, blonde hair and emerald green eyes. Pretty wicked if you ask me. Me, my dad and my sister, Luci, are travelers. I dream of traveling through time and space, but that's not quite possible. We started traveling when my dad went on a business trip to Paris. He brought back all types of cool stuff. A brooch with the Eiffel Tower on it, a really wonderful-smelling yet calming & relaxing bath salt, a French cookbook (which me and my sister, Luci attempted to cook recipes from, but failed miserably), and a macaroon, which was half-eaten. He probably got hungry on the plane ride. Luci and I loved all the stuff he brought home, and we decided we really wanted to visit Paris.  On Christmas, Dad surprised me and Luci with plane tickets for Paris. Our visit to Paris sparked a curiosity of the rest of Europe, and from then on, we traveled all around Europe visiting countries all over the place.

Once, we visited Switzerland. It's quite beautiful there. I taught Luci how to ski in the Swiss Alps. Luci is my adopted sister. She is a brunette (although I perfer blonde hair. Blondes rule!) and has brown eyes as brown as tree bark. Her parents were my aunt and uncle. They divorced, soon after both of her parents died, which left her an innocent, helpless orphan. Luci had no other family, so we were the only ones that could help her. My dad adopted her, and since then, we've been the best of sisters.

Moving on, did you hear about the Bonebells? They have a new reality TV show, and it's called Bonebell Palace. It's about the Bonebell family: Troy, their dad, who was/is conviently friends with my dad, Mona, their mom, whose name isn't the most pleasant, but it'll do, and their twin daughters, Lissie and Lottie. Lissie and Lottie were my best friends when we stayed in Scotland for a few months. Ehh.. you probably don't know about the show, it's a European thing.

Oh, so back to Liverpool. What was I gonna say? Oh, yes.. now I remember. It's coming to me.. I was going to say that there is no pool filled with liver in Liverpool. Why would they even call it 'Liverpool' if there's not gonna be any pool of liver? Maybe we should tell authorities to change the name of it.

Ciao for now, Olivia.

No comments: