Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years' Eve Plans.

So, as I've announced before, my flight to Italy is tomorrow! I'm really excited because it's only my second time going to Italy, and I'm spending New Years' Day there! And I'm sure this year's will be better than last year's New Year's celebration. We were stuck in an airport in Turkey, and it was pretty boring. I've already planned everything out in my planner that Luci got me for Christmas last year because I was disorganized back then. Ahhh... the good old days! Here's my planner:
Sorry about that quick sketch at the lower-right corner, I get bored sometimes. >.< All I need to do is show Dad my planner. Gosh, I'm so excited for New Year's Eve! You know that whole '2012 conspiracy world is going to end' thing? Well at first, I was really scared that the world was going to end before I was a famous actress, but then I realized that it's a rumor, and how can anyone possibly predict that? Last time I checked, there were no oracles.

And moving on, I know what to wear! I think I'm going to wear my pink dress that I wore for my ballet recital, but it's just a tad bit too fancy. Hmm... maybe I can wear my lacrosse dress? I sure do love my stripes! Or maybe my rainbow dress. Well actually, it's Luci's but she wouldn't really care if I used it. Lacrosse dress it is!

Ciao for now, Olivia.

No comments: