Thursday, April 26, 2012

A list of epic stuff that are..epic?

Hello! (: I know I haven't been online in quite a while, but I do appreciate your guys' awesomeness! Now here's my absolute list of essential things.
1. Doctor Who. It's the most amazing show in the history of flabberwhackin' pies. I talk about it from time to time, and it's just wonderful. If for some crazy reason you haven't yet heard of this blissful-ness, then you should watch it. If you watch it, I *highly* advise you to watch 'Blink' as your first episode.
2. Arctic Monkeys. In this case, they're just wayyy to awesome to be capped. AGILE BEAST & ALEX TURNER & Jamie Cook & Nick O'Malley. Emphasis on the truly amazing MATTHEW J. HELDERS III AND ALEXANDER DAVID TURNER. I'm sorry, they're just amazing. They do indie/alternative rock, and something about their music is just darn epic.
3. HARRY POTTER. Now for some reason, I didn't caps Doctor Who. But Harry Potter, the storyline, the way it's delivered, the effects, just perfection. I love the books, and the movies are exactly how I pictured them. Now of course you've heard of Harry Potter, unless you've been living under a rock. (sorry if that offends any under-rock-livers)

I hope you enjoyed my list of things that are vital to life! XD 

^.^ Oh, and I'm still in Paris. There's been a slight change in plans, and we're not probably leaving anytime soon. More updates on that later.

Ciao for now, Olivia.

No comments: