Sunday, May 13, 2012

Settle down.

"I want to settle down, want to settle down. Won't you settle down with me? Settle down."


So apparently, father Xenophilius (otherwise known as my epical papa) has decided that he wants to find a job, an apartment, have a steady life, and settle down. Now, we've already chosen four places that we could possibly live in: Paris, Barcelona, Northern Ireland, and the Netherlands. I *think* Dad is leaning toward Paris, it's just magical and fantastical. And amazing! Paris is definitely gorgeous. Plus, it may help with my photography in Paris. Then, I'd be able to say "I studied photography in Paris". WHO DA BAWWS NOW? That would be, like, epic. (My American-ness is coming out!) In fact, we're in Paris right now, because air fares have gone up, and up, and up. And euros, I still haven't gotten used to them. And I'll update you guys on where we choose.

No comments: