Friday, July 27, 2012

Oh my goosems.

So I just thought I'd tell you guys about something I'd witnessed earlier today.
I was walking around Montmarte with my friend, Anastasia, when all of a sudden, I saw Louis Tomlinson from One Direction! He and Eleanor were eating ice cream by the Seine River. At first, I was shaking my head, thinking that it wasn't him, but that made no sense because Eleanor was there too. I was wondering how we were going to go up there, and hatched a plan. I pushed Anastasia behind a bush and whispered into her ear, "Look Ana! It's Louis Tomlinson!" I pointed at him and Eleanor.
"Oh my goosems, Olivia! That's Louis Tomlinson!" Ana exclaimed.
"Ana, you know he probably just heard you!" I told her.
"Oops?"
We climbed out from behind the bush, and started to approach them. But close-up, that's when I noticed some off things about them. Louis's stripes were green. Eleanor's hair was darker than usual. That's when I realized, that's not Louis and Eleanor! It was just two doppelgängers that look almost exactly like Louis and Eleanor together at the same place and time we were.
That's new.

Ciao for now, Olivia.

10 comments:

Isabel said...

Hey! I think you might want to check out this link! It's my doll Quinn's blog! I think her and Livvie would get along great! here is the link


http://quinntheawesome.blogspot.com/

skye said...

Thanks for showing me, Izzy! *followed*

Isabel said...

Ahh thank you! By the way have you heard Phoenix or Belle and Sebastian? (they're bands) I think you might like them. :)

skye said...

Oh, of course! I think Phoneix is a really good band, but I don't know lots of songs by them. I've heard of Belle and Sebastian (my dad likes them), but I've never heard any of their songs.
I'll be sure to check them out! Thank you! (:

Isabel said...

Yeah my favorite Phoenix songs are : Liztomania, 1901 ( that song was on a Doctor Who confidential) and Lasso. My favorite Bella&Sebastian are: Dress up in you, Blues are still blue, Lord Anthony, and Write About Love ( which features Carrie Mulligan AKA Sally Sparrow from Blink!)

skye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skye said...

Liztomania & 1901 are in my iPod! (:
Oh, my sister can play that song on guitar (Write About Love), but I didn't know that it was by Belle & Sebastian.

Isabel said...

oh cool! YAY! I'm thinking for an AGMV I might do one to Dress up in you?

skye said...

ooooh! Excited! :D

Isabel said...

hahaha thanks